- Sustainably produced
- Wash cold, hang dry for longer life
- Naturally “green”, ecologically friendly & fully sustainable
- Botanic Origin from Aspen, Beech, Birch, Southern Pine, Spruce & Eucalyptus tree
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Natural lustre, natural wicking properties, non-toxic and non-irritating
- Long lasting softness
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (tested for harmful substances).
This fabric is a blend of 66% Tencel™ 28% Organic cotton and 6% spandex. Although organic cotton is already softer than conventional cotton, the Tencel™ added to this french terry makes it stand out. Because of how soft and Eco-friendly this fabric is, it’s incomparable to traditional french terry.
The super soft and sustainable Tencel Lyocell and organic cotton blend ensures a luxurious feel against your skin while minimizing your environmental impact. Tencel Lyocell is sourced from sustainably harvested trees and processed using an eco-friendly closed-loop system, while organic cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, making these pieces a conscious choice for eco-conscious fashionistas.
|ECO-FRIENDLY||SUPER SOFT||BIO DEGRADABLE|
|SLOW FASHION||ETHICALLY MADE||LOW FOOT PRINT|